Friday 20 May 2011

Final Day


When I was a youngster, the football season seemed to last for ever, but these days, they're over in a flash. This weekend sees the final games in the EPL, and the screenshot above contains my selections. I'm also finding value in the Over 2.5 goal markets in the games at Fulham, West Ham United and Wolverhampton Wanderers.

I had a comment on the last post:

You mentioned in an earlier post that you have configured your Elo spreadsheet so that it can give you a goal expectation for each team in a forthcoming game. I maintain Elo ratings myself for a few leagues, and was wondering how you managed this. I don't expect you necessarily to reveal your workings and endanger your edge, but would you be able at all to point me at least in the right direction?
which I will address in the near future. I don't think my edge will be endangered too much. I've not noticed the price crashing on too many of my published selections.

1 comment:

mano said...

Great! I look forward to it.