Saturday 13 February 2010

Cup Runneth Over


I don't actually put any money on Cup games, and I don't recommend anyone else does, but I do use Cup results to move points between teams and often divisions. With the other games today already starting, this is just for fits and giggles, but Chelsea's 3 goal defeat of Cardiff City was spot on. Southampton should have held on for a draw, as should Reading who are a goal up as I write this. Fulham should also win by 3, with other winners expected in Birmingham City, Manchester City, Tottenham Hotspur and Aston Villa.

Serie A are also up to date, sadly not quite in time for AC Milan's 3-2 win over Udinese which would have been predicted at a 1 goal win for AC. Compared to the Premier League, the draw predictions are much poorer with just 25% hitting, but the away predictions are much better at 58%, with 29% by the predicted margin compared with the EPL with 33% and 14% respectively.

Today's Forecasts: AS Roma by 1 v Palermo and a draw for Sampdoria v Fiorentina.

La Liga has begun, and the race is on to finish these and the Bundesliga and Ligue 1 results before Tuesday when the Champions League resumes and the ratings can be tested at that level.

4 comments:

Managed Risk said...

Greetings,

Would you be so kind to add my blog to your list.

thank you

JM

http://thefiftypunter.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi mate, I have just started a new blog, Any chance we could swap links? It's http://trade-to-profit.blogspot.com/

cheers, james

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Well done and always interesting to follow your blog. I just started blogging so I have alot to learn about it ;)

btw. thanx for great NFL tips if you know what I mean, live session :D

cheers

DomiDarko said...

Hi, nice site. Add my site and i'll add yours. Thanks.

http://spankmydonkey.blogspot.com/