Friday 15 January 2010

Elo Footy Picks 16.Jan

I'm predicting easy 3 goal home wins this weekend for Chelsea, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur, but all are short priced at 1.25, 1.19 and 1.30 for the win respectively. The Correct Score 3-0 and Any Unquoted seem to be the best bet for these games. Chelsea 3-0 is 9, AU 4.5. Manchester United 3-0 is 8, AU 3.3. Spurs 3-0 is 9.4, AU 4.3.

Next strongest, I have Aston Villa beating West Ham by 2. Villa are 1.57 which is good value. Shades of last Monday night's game here and a dabble at 2-0, 3-1 and AU for me. 7.6, 16 and 8.8 respectively.

Wolverhampton Wanderers are 2.38 at home to Wigan Athletic, and I have them expected to win by 1. Another value bet. Also by 1, I have Everton v Manchester City. Everton at 3.0 look tasty.

Draws at Portsmouth (3.4 v Birmingham) and Blackburn Rovers (3.3 v Fulham), and an away win for Arsenal (1.6) round out the picks.

No bet in the Stoke City game on account of Liverpool's unpredictability at the moment. For the record, the numbers favour Liverpool by 1, but my confidence in them is zero. Of the last 12 games involving them, just one predicted margin has been correct.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Hey,

I really can't see Tottenham putting 4 past Hull.

I myself think that 4.3 in the AU market is a great value lay.

I'd say 2-1 Tottenham.

Jay
www.amanthatlays.blogspot.com