Wednesday 11 November 2009

Ambition

Gus Poyet has been appointed manager of Brighton and Hove Albion, a club with (not so) high ambitions it would seem.

He told BBC Sussex:

"This is another challenge for me to take the club where everybody in Brighton wants to be and that's in the Championship."
The Championship? Goodness. There was a time when Brighton's ambitions were somewhat loftier, but a dose of reality seems to have settled in at the club these days. Frankly, there's more chance of them playing in the Conference South than the Championship any time soon, based on this season's form.

I wish them well.

1 comment:

David MacKenzie said...

Hi Cassini,

Can I contact you by email? I have an opportunity for betting bloggers I would like to run by you.

You can reach me on david@golfstateofmind.com

Thanks, hope to hear from you.

David